1.Administer organizational structures, including formal and informal hierarchies and position management.
2. Maintain comprehensive information on workers from the day that they first apply for a job to the day that they leave your organization.
3.Define organizational benefit plans and options, enroll workers in benefits, combine compensation with benefits, assign dependent coverage, and designate beneficiaries.
4. Control absenteeism by establishing, communicating, and monitoring absence policies. This includes approval procedures and centralized or self-registration.
5. Manage worker competencies to identify and effectively deploy the best people for the company’s tasks.
6. Review performance levels through discussions, and then outline steps for improvement by creating and implementing goals for workers.
7. Set up, deliver, and analyze training courses that include agendas, sessions, and tracks, together with demographic information about participants.
8. Administer recruitment initiatives, such as web advertisements, web applications and screening, developments, applicants and applications, and correspondence with candidates.
0. OVERVIEW HUMAN RESOURCES PROCESS
1.0 ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT
2.0 EMPLOYEE ADMINISTRATION
2.1 Employee administration
2.2 Loan and Benefit Management
3.1Set up recruitment project
3.2 Manage Job Advertisement
3.3 Managing applicants
3.4 Resume administration
4.0 ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
4.1 Set up Absence Management
4.2 Absence Registration Process
4.3 Absence Approval Process
5.0 COMPETENCE MANAGEMENT
5.1 Setup Competence Management
5.2 Using skills
6.0 EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
6.1 Set Up and Manage Employee Goals
6.2 Appraisal Interviews
7.0 COURSE MANAGEMENT
7.1 Course creation
7.2 Managing courses
7.3 Managing course participants
8.0 EMPLOYEE SERVICES ON ENTERPRISE PORTAL
8.1 Employee Role
8.2 Applicant Role
8.3 Absence approver role
8.4 Employee manager role
9.0 COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT
9.1 Setting up Organization compensation management
9.2 Managing Employee compensation
10. HUMAN RESOURCES INQUIRIES
11. HUMAN RESOURCES REPORTS