The system helps:
1. Attract and retain talent: Recruit and preserve talent with powerful tools to streamline the recruiting process and help maximize employee potential through training and development programs.
2. Increase organizational insight: Maintain your organization, job, and position hierarchies and have the ﬂexibility to make changes based on business needs. View line organizational charts for functions and reporting relationships, and manage matrix- and project-based assignments.
3. Store and access your employee: information in one place. Give your human resource team efficient access to the employee and job-related information they need to manage employees and teams across your organization. Easily track a history of employees, positions, and organization units by effective date.
4. Personalize Role Centers to speed productivity: Provide quick access to common tasks, reporting data, and key performance indicators (KPIs) from the convenience of a home page.
5. Provide convenient, online access with Employee Portal: Give employees online access to a host of information, such as training, personal data, and performance. You can also manage recruitment, track applicants, and much more. Content:
0. OVERVIEW TALENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS IN DYNAMICS 365 FOR DVERTISING INDUSTRY
1.0 ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT
2.0 EMPLOYEE ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT
2.1 Employee administration
2.2 Loan and Benefit Management
3.0 RECRUITMENT MANAGEMENT
3.1 Set up recruitment project
3.2 Manage Job Advertisement
3.3 Managing applicants
3.4 Resume administration
4.0 COMPETENCE MANAGEMENT
4.1 Setup Competence Management
4.2 Using skills
5.0 COURSE MANAGEMENT
5.1 Course creation
5.2 Managing courses