Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides control of the quality management process in the following ways:
- Creates a quality order based on trigger points such as at product receipt for inbound operations or at product pick-up for outbound operations.
- Documents test results and determines whether the results meet the established test criteria and an acceptable quality level.
- Uses document at management for detailed product specifications and user-specific notes as part of reporting in the inspection process.
- Maintains a record of nonconforming products and correlates these products with additional nonconformance information to track down the original cause of a problem.
- Documents the cost of managing a nonconformance, including the items (such as spare parts), miscellaneous charges, and time sheet hours required to correct the nonconformance.
- Schedules and corrects problems by using correction handling linked to quality orders.