This document include: Production planning process,Production scheduling,Weaving designing process,Weaving production process,Spare parts management
A. Production scheduling
- Receiving customer orders : Working closely with factories to know machines’ status and availabilities. Referring to technical criteria of grey fabric to figure out needed types of yarns, routing, and machines.
- Outsourcing planning: In case of not being able to meet orders’ requirements, outsourcing will be considered.
- Allocating orders on production lines: If the factory capabilities can fill the customer orders, the scheduler will allocate orders on production lines with the purpose to utilize the most capacity of machines
- Assigning working schedule for labor
- Monitoring production progress: Monitoring productivities of machine group, updating implemented output and comparing production progresses to have corrective actions, if necessary.
•Monitoring available, working and broken machines to effectively schedule and adjust the production plan of a new order.
•A change in a working machine will have an impact to the rest of machine groups.
•Monitoring and keeping track with outsourcing orders’ production progress and quality, including fiber issued, fabric received and returned fiber.
B.Weaving designing process
- Receiving fabric samples
Customers will provide fabric samples or fabric specifications. The design team will analyze the samples or examine the fabric to propose requirements for designing fabric
- Analyzing fabric samples
Analyzing fabric samples, type of yarn, fabric design. The design team sometimes sends out samples to a third party to analyze.
- Designing fabric
Determining fabric technical specs
- Storing fabric design
Storing fabric samples into the library. There are two types of fabric: testing fabric and finished fabric. All fabric specifications will be stored to be used or referred in the future, including yarn type, type of weaving machine, weaving type etc…
- Experiment production
Experiment production is implemented to calculate and establish quotation for customers. Experiment production also needs a production order as mass production.
- Mass production
The fabric design will be sent to the factory. The design team will name and create a code for the new fabric design, which will be also used in the Dyeing factory.
Full Ebook “Modules Production Planning and Quality Management In SAP AFS Solution” at: