In order to stay ahead this year, the modern CFO must be able to manage and forecast the right data and focus on investments to reduce costs, increase profits, and buil..
- Master Your Data: 84%of CFOs say it is difficult to controlthe quality of their financial data
- Practice Predictive Analytics:57% of CFOs agree forecasting and analytics create a key competitive advantage.
- Counter Complexity: 70%of an organization’s global transactions are burdened by legacy systems.
- Disarm Digital Overload:CFOs need to shift their focus from capturing more data to capturing the right data.
- Tap Your Talent:CFOs should build new skill sets within the finance function to deliver data-driven guidance and business support.